• Utilizing the testing protocol and standards developed by the
Anerican Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
• Affordable, accutate and versatile torque tester.
• Can be mounted on a wall or used in a bench-top vice
• Features an easy to use touch pad screen to cature peak torque value during a test in real time, and download stored torque data to a PC.
• All DTT torque testers are sold in a kit with the complete tester, hard carrying case, a socket driver adapter and AC/DC power supply.
SURETEST BASIC CALIBRATION SYSTEM
• Laboratory grade instrument which captures torque measurements with a user friendly interface.
• Features a large LCD graphical display.
• Use a single transducer or can be used as the principal component of a Torque Calibration System.
• Including measurement storage, retrieval, statistical analysis and automatic downloading to an external printer/computer.
• Stores, recalls and downloads up to 3000 torque readings.
• Provides readings with an accuracy of +/- .25% of indicated value and features multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese and German.
TEST / CALIBRATION ACCESSORIES
CDI’s calibration equipment is expressly designed to calibrate
the complete line of CDI Torque Transducers. All weight trays,
arms and brackets supplied by CDI Torque Products are built with precision accuracy to meet the demanding needs of the calibration professional. All calibration wheels and arms are certified
as to length, and supplied with a certificate of accuracy,
which is traceable to N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Weights, trays and hangers are weight certified and are also supplied with a certificate of accuracy traceable to N.I.S.T. Mass Classification is Class F. Mating adapters are available to facilitate the use of the various components. Written procedures are available upon request for calibrating any of CDI’s manufactured torque products.
Robb Precision Tool Services
2100 196th Street SW • Suite 144
Lynnwood, Washington 98036
Robb Precision Tool Services, Inc. is a full service A2LA accredited calibration lab. We specialize in certification, repair and sales of torque wrenches and precision tools. With 3 decades of experience in the field of metrology and torque, we offer great solutions that come from our commitment to meeting and exceeding expectations in precision measurement.