Interchangeable Head Torque Wrenches
• Interchangeable heads permit ratcheting, fixed, or open end torquing capability with adjustable torque wrench bodies.
• A push of the locking pin provides quick-change action, with a wide range of head styles to choose from.
• Micrometer Type Adjustment - ensures fast, accurate settings and changes.
Pre-Set Torque Wrenches
• Designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations.
• Featuring a durable, non-slip cushion grip
• Uses universal round shank heads
• Audible click and feel impulse torque control mechanism
Robb Precision Tool Services
2100 196th Street SW • Suite 144
Lynnwood, Washington 98036
Robb Precision Tool Services, Inc. is a full service A2LA accredited calibration lab. We specialize in certification, repair and sales of torque wrenches and precision tools. With 3 decades of experience in the field of metrology and torque, we offer great solutions that come from our commitment to meeting and exceeding expectations in precision measurement.